The meeting of representatives of countries involved in the Central European Neutron Iniciative (Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia) with the ILL management concerning the presence and future of the neutron research took place in Prague on May 30. For more details click here.
The Information day connected with the meeting of International Advisory Committee took place in the building of Faculty of Mathematics and Physics in Prague on Friday, April 28.
Pictures, presentations and program find here.
Margarida Henriques (Institute of Physics of the Czech Academy of Sciences) commenced her 8-month postdoc stay in ILL. We wish her successful stay and many interesting experiments.
The partnership of CR in ILL in 2017 is financed by MEYS within the project of Research Infrastructure ""Institut Laue-Langevin - participation of the Czech Republic" and within program INTER-EXCELLENCE (INTER-TRANSFER) LTT17019 "membership Czech Rep. in ILL Grenoble“.
In the ackowledgement of your papers we recommend a statement:
The work was supported within the program of Large Infrastructures for Research, Experimental Development and Innovation (project No. LM2015050) and project LTT17019 ﬁnanced by the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports, Czech Republic.
- M. Klicpera, M. Boehm, P. Doležal, H. Mutka, M. M. Koza, S. Rols, D. T. Adroja, I. Puente Orench, J. Rodríguez-Carvajal, and P. Javorský, Magnetic structures and excitations in CePd2(Al,Ga)2 series: Development of the “vibron” states, Phys. Rev. B 95 085107 (2017), Doi:link
- F. Kadlec, Ch. Kadlec, J. Vít, F. Borodavka, M. Kempa, J. Prokleška, J. Buršík, R. Uhrecký, S. Rols, Y. Sheng Chai, K. Zhai, Y. Sun, J. Drahokoupil, V. Goian, S. Kamba, Electromagnon in the Z-type hexaferrite (BaxSr1-x)3Co2Fe24O41, Phys. Rev. B 94 024419 (2016), Doi:link
- Petr Čermák, Karel Prokeš, Bachir Ouladdiaf, Martin Boehm, Marie Kratochvílová, Pavel Javorský, Magnetic structures in the magnetic phase diagram of Ho2RhIn8, Physical Review B 91 144404 (2015), Doi:link
Key conference contributions>
Experimental proposals are submitted usually twice a year (February and October). Experimental reports can be submitted immediately after the experiment, but not later than 1 year after the experiment.
New proposals and reports are submitted via the web application:
- standart proposals to ILL -ENTER THE USER SYSTEM
The next deadline for propsal submission is February 14, 2017
- long stay project for PhD/postdoc to ILL - the on-line form find just on this site, but user has to be login into the Intranet (find Intranet login form on the bottom of this page). If you don't have the account yet, please follow this link: Create account
- proposals to ThALES (Czech beamtime) find on: http://thales-cz.cz/
In case of any questions, need for help with propsal writing or experiment planning you can contact
LG14037 - membership Czech Rep. in ILL Grenoble
LM2015050 - The partnership of Czech Rep. in ILL Grenoble
ESFRI report on neutron scattering facilities in Europe