- The ILL-CZ user meeting and the Czech neutron community meeting will take place on June 15 2018 in the building of Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, Ke Karlovu 5, lecture room F2. Program is published here.
- The annual meeting of the ILL-CZ International Advisory Board will be held on June 14 2018.
- We announce "The triple axis resolution workshop".
- Registration and abstract submission for the ILL and ESS European Users Meeting is now possible on
- Some new statistics concerning Czech participation in ILL are now available in the Research Infrastructure tab
The partnership of CR in ILL in 2017 is financed by MEYS within the project of Research Infrastructure ""Institut Laue-Langevin - participation of the Czech Republic" and within program INTER-EXCELLENCE (INTER-TRANSFER) LTT17019 "membership Czech Rep. in ILL Grenoble“.
In the ackowledgement of your papers we recommend a statement:
The work was supported within the program of Large Infrastructures for Research, Experimental Development and Innovation (project No. LM2015050) and project LTT17019 ﬁnanced by the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports, Czech Republic.
- Milan Klicpera, Devashibhai T. Adroja, Kristina Vlášková, Martin Boehm, Hannu Mutka, Bachir Ouladdiaf, Tatiana Guidi and Pavel Javorsky, Magnetic Structure and Excitations in CeCuxAl4−x System, Inorganic Chemistry 56 21 (2017), Doi:link
- M. Klicpera, M. Boehm, P. Doležal, H. Mutka, M. M. Koza, S. Rols, D. T. Adroja, I. Puente Orench, J. Rodríguez-Carvajal, and P. Javorský, Magnetic structures and excitations in CePd2(Al,Ga)2 series: Development of the “vibron” states, Phys. Rev. B 95 085107 (2017), Doi:link
- F. Kadlec, Ch. Kadlec, J. Vít, F. Borodavka, M. Kempa, J. Prokleška, J. Buršík, R. Uhrecký, S. Rols, Y. Sheng Chai, K. Zhai, Y. Sun, J. Drahokoupil, V. Goian, S. Kamba, Electromagnon in the Z-type hexaferrite (BaxSr1-x)3Co2Fe24O41, Phys. Rev. B 94 024419 (2016), Doi:link
Key conference contributions>
Experimental proposals are submitted usually twice a year (February and October). Experimental reports can be submitted immediately after the experiment, but not later than 1 year after the experiment.
New proposals and reports are submitted via the web application:
- standart proposals to ILL -ENTER THE USER SYSTEM
The next deadline for propsal submission is February 14, 2017
- long stay project for PhD/postdoc to ILL - the on-line form find just on this site, but user has to be login into the Intranet (find Intranet login form on the bottom of this page). If you don't have the account yet, please follow this link: Create account
- proposals to ThALES (Czech beamtime) find on: http://thales-cz.cz/
In case of any questions, need for help with propsal writing or experiment planning you can contact
LG14037 - membership Czech Rep. in ILL Grenoble
LM2015050 - The partnership of Czech Rep. in ILL Grenoble
ESFRI report on neutron scattering facilities in Europe